Tired of that trying to cope with the persistent itching from your thick beard growth? Now, there is a product available, which you can use to ease the itch, erase the flakes, and moisturize your skin and beard, all-in-one. As implied by the name of the product, a beard balm is thicker than beard oil. Beard oil is often used to help grow a beard, whereas beard balm is generally used by men with medium to long beards, and those with drier skin. Beard balm is the perfect leave-in conditioner to manage, style, and moisturize your beard.
ThickBeard.com – a Beard Lover’s Destination
ThickBeard.com offers a number of products related to helping men on their journey to growing and maintaining a thick, voluminous beard. Beard balms are a super convenient, portable, easy way to keep your beard tamed and moisturized, on-the-go. Whether you are: taking it to work on a windy day, to help hold your beards shape, sliding it into your carry-on to travel on vacation, looking good, or just super-styling your beard for a night out, without flyway whisker moments, the balm is your go-to product, to achieve and maintain the shape, silhouette, and image of masculinity, which is uniquely your own.
Made from only pure ingredients, the Blue Zoo 100% Natural Organic Beard Balm, 30 ml is vegetarian, organic, and cruelty-free. It comes in two masculine scents: Sandalwood and Sweet Orange, both of which are gently sensuous, and attractive enough to be used as a cologne alternative. This beard balm stimulates new hair growth, and helps the beard to relax, with no more frizzies, while also keeping the skin and hair follicles moisturized, supple, and nourished. Ingredients like Shea Butter, Jojoba, and Avocado Oil, ensure that your beard growth and maintenance will be optimized.
Hemp Active Growth Beard Balm, 30 ml is infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, (also known as Hemp Seed), Jojoba, and other ingredients, specifically designed to create softer beard conditions, which will promote growth and activate a natural shine. This is a non-hormonal formula, which will reduce skin dryness, to stop itching and the production of unsightly flakes.
How to Apply Beard Balm
Rub your fingers into the balm in a circular motion, lightly, and then simply apply the balm to the beard, to mold and shape the hair as you desire. The balm is super effective at minimizing fly away hairs, instantly, while also providing a deep conditioning treatment. This beard balm’s healthy texture and consistency will provide structure and bendability to your beard hair, with lasting results.
Proper Beard Maintenance
- Most men over wash their beard, just as most people over wash their hair. It is only necessary to wash your beard 1-2 times in a week, to ensure cleanliness. Over washing will promote a drying out of the skin and hair follicles, leading to reduced hair growth and shine.
- Use beard balm when you get out of the shower, while your skin is still warm.
- Use a beard shampoo that includes natural oils like Argan, Aloe Vera, Beeswax, and Peppermint. If you are curious about an ingredient in a beard shampoo, which you are not familiar with, do some research. Your beard is worth it!
- Comb your beard to prevent tangling, and to increase your ability to style it. A beard will require at least, a once daily comb, to keep it properly maintained.
- Once your beard has reached the length you desire, have it trimmed every 7-10 days.
- Use beard balm at least once a day to promote softness and manageability. Over time, you will notice your beard getting smoother and softer to the touch.
Other Uses for Beard Balm
Because of the thick, solid texture of beard balm, and how it heats up when friction is applied, you can use your balm for other dry areas on your skin like lips, elbows, knees, etc. It can also be used to moisturize and control the hair on top of your head, and your eyebrows.
Some men grow a beard because they believe it might be easier than shaving every day. In the harsh light of reality, growing and maintaining a beard is much more difficult, as it requires patience, consistency, and a good amount of TLC.
If there is one sure-fire way to promote a man’s confidence, vigor, and personal style, to himself, and the rest of the world, it is in the growth, health, and well kept condition of a mighty beard. ThickBeard.com provides products, guides, and blogs that serve to support men in their odyssey toward growing their most perfect beard. Beard balms are an ideal solution for keeping beards moisturized, tamed, and styled. For the man who wears his beard with pride, and who wants to exude a sense of wild, counterbalanced with gentile civility, beard balm is a product that is sure to satisfy him, and promote this philosophy.