Candidates who wish to pursue a career in banking should first qualify for the IBPS test 2021 before proceeding to the individual Bank’s selection procedures. IBPS is a very competitive test, with thousands of applicants applying each year to join the famous Banks of India in various positions.
Every year, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) holds the IBPS PO Exam. For public sector banks, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) provides standardized recruiting and training services (PSB). The Institute administers a variety of bank tests, the most popular of which is the IBPS PO. This IBPS PO exam allows all member PSBs and a few public sector insurance firms to hire probationary officers.
Notification for IBPS PO
The IBPS PO notice for 2021 has not yet been issued, although it was released last year on August 4, 2020. The official announcement contains information on how to apply for the Probationary Officer test.
Age Limit for IBPS Exam
For the IBPS Bank Exams, the age limit is:
- The minimum age is20 years old.
- 30 years is the maximum age limit.
- Age relaxations, on the other hand, are contingent on the reservations.
Educational Qualifications for IBPS PO Exam
Every IBPS job requires that the candidate be a graduate from a recognized university as the fundamental and minimal educational qualification.
Job Profile of IBPS PO
IBPS PO is a well-known position in the banking industry that gives employees a variety of profitable opportunities. During his or her probationary term, the probationary officer is educated in a variety of activities such as finance, accounting, billing, investment, revenue collection, and so on to familiarize them with the banking process.
- Managing the branch’s client inquiries.
- Managing client transactions on a daily basis and processing loan(s) in detail.
- Increasing the number of new firms that visit the bank branch.
- Branch activities must be maintained and overseen on a regular basis.
- Consumer interactions and resolving customer concerns and complaints.
IBPS PO Promotion
The following are the levels of promotion for an IBPS PO.
- Middle Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 2
- Senior Manager – Middle Management Grade Scale 3
- Chief Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 4
- Assistant General Manager – Senior Management Grade Scale 5
- Deputy General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 6
- General Manager – Top Management Grade Scale 7
- Executive Director
- Chairman and Managing Director
IBPS PO Exam centers
The following are the important facts about the IBPS PO Exam Centers:
- The test will be held online at a variety of locations around India.
- The official notice contains a provisional list of test centers for the IBPS Online Preliminary and Mains examinations.
- No request for a change of examination center will be considered.
- IBPS, on the other hand, has the right to cancel or add Examination Centers at its discretion, based on the response, administrative feasibility, and other factors.
- The applicant will take the exam at an Examination Center at his or her own risk and expense, and IBPS will not be liable for any injuries, losses, or other damages of any kind.
- Any disruptive behavior in the test room may result in the cancellation of your candidature/disqualification from this exam, as well as future IBPS exams.